Do we use analytics? We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Sites, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The personal information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any personal information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display (www.google.com/settings/ads).
Do we share your information with third-party service providers? We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Sites’ functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Sites. We may also share your name, contact personal information and credit card personal information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such personal information for any other purpose. You can contact us to receive our current list of providers.
How is your information protected? We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your personal information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. We are dedicated to protect all personal information on the Sites as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password and computer/mobile device access confidential. If you have an account with Jensen Mixers International and believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account please change your password as soon as possible. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
What are my privacy rights? (EU USERS) If you reside in the European Union (EU), United Kingdom (UK), Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, or Iceland, you have certain data protection rights under your local laws.
These rights may include:
• The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
• The right to request edits or erasure of your personal information.
• The right to limit the processing of your personal information.
• Data portability right (if applicable).
• The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
If Jensen Mixers International relies on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that this will not alter the validity of the processing before its withdrawal. If you wish to exercise any of the mentioned rights please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jensen Mixers International has 30 days to respond to your request. If you are not satisfied with Jensen Mixers International’s handling of your privacy concerns please note that you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. EU supervisory authority: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. Switzerland supervisory authority: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html. If you have any questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
What are my privacy rights? (CALIFORNIA USERS) If you live in California you have certain data protection rights under your local laws.
• Request that Jensen Mixers International disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that Jensen Mixers International has collected about you.
• Request that Jensen Mixers International delete any personal information that was collected about you.
• Request Jensen Mixers International to not sell your personal information.
Jensen Mixers International has 45 days to respond to your request.
Jensen Mixers International has disclosed the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months:
• Category A. Identifiers, such as contact details, like your real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name.
• Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California Customer Records law, such as your name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information.
• Category C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as gender or date of birth.
• Category D. Commercial information, such as transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information.
• Category F. Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements.
• Category G. Geolocation data, such as device location.
• Category H. Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities.
• Category I. Professional or employment-related information, such as business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us.
• Category K. Inferences drawn from any of the personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
If you have registered account with Jensen Mixers International, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted personal information that you publicly post on our Sites. To request the removal of such information, please contact us using the contact information provided below. Make sure to include your account’s email address and a statement that you reside in California. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, personal information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this personal information would include a list of the categories of the personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the address listed below. If you wish to exercise any of the mentioned rights please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Do we collect information from children? The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides personal information through the Sites represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that personal information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Sites, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this personal information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Sites or has otherwise transferred personal information to the Sites, please contact Jensen Mixers International using our contact personal information below to have that child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
Do we honor Do-Not-Track notices? Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, the Sites currently do not respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
Where can I find further information? If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.